Welcome to our website. The Pink Queen Foundation is a registered 501c3 not for profit organization est. 2016. We believe in making that personal connection with cancer survivors that are on the cancer journey!
The Pink Queen Mission
- Provide cancer survivors with comfort baskets for post chemo and radiation treatments.
- Provide financial support through gift cards for food, gas, and misc necessities.
- Assist with living expenses and co-pays.
The Pink Queen Vision
Teaching cancer survivors how to be mentors to newly diagnosed survivors that are entering the journey.
Bridge children and families together (child co-survivor) and parent (survivor). Educate children on the lifecycle of cancer and teaching them the techniques of being a co-survivor by being independent and how to provide support and assistance thru this difficult time.
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
1 in 833 men will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
The Meaning Behind The Logo
- The Head - This logo symbolize the impact that Breast Cancer has on the human race. The sexual origin, ethnic background, religion, or financial status will not save you from this disease. Anyone could be diagnosed at anytime or anywhere.
- Arm Sleeve - Showing support and raising awareness for those that suffer from Lymphedema. This is caused when lymph nodes are removed due to cancer stage. There is no cure for this disease. However, exercise, wearing the compression sleeve and massages controls the inflammation, and discomfort. I personally have been diagnosed with Lymphedema.
- The Apparel - A crown turned upside down for “queen or king status”. I chose a pink crown because this color represents charm, sensitivity, can be linked to being feminine or masculine. A queen or king can either carry this apparel or wear it with strength.